The easiest email to setup is a gmail account. The reason is other email systems may be blocking emails from other systems. If so we do not know how to allow other systems to send email from those email providers. You would need to call the email provider and discuss the issue and resolve it with them.
1. You need to enter your email provider information in the fields on the email tab of the Store manager.
2. Enter the SMTP url for your email provider. Gmail is: smtp.gmail.com
3. Enter the email address and password in the fields
4. Enter port #: 587
5. Select the Use Email Security Settings
6. Select if you want to send copies of the Ticket via email and/or Send the Email reminders when the ticket is marked ready or assigned location.
7. With Gmail you must login to you gmail account and then click the link below, select the turn on less security apps by following the instructions and links.
Getting Follow Email to Work with Gmail. Click here and login to your gmail account. Turn on the option to use less secure apps.Click here!
If you receive an error indicating you have to enable login from other timezone / ip for your google account. to do this follow the link Click here! and allow access by clicking the continue button. And that's it. Here you go. Now you will be able to login from any of the computer and by any means of app to your google account.
GMail Settings if you have a Gmail email Address. Use the TLS setting.Click here!
Scanning Windows for Missing Files. Use if Email or system is having issues Click here!
Download .Net 2.0. Use if Email or system is still having issues in Windows 10 Click here!